Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sewing: The Next Generation

Today I had the pleasure of "babysitting" my niece Belle. It really wasn't babysitting because she entertained Silly Lily all morning but once Lils went down for a nap Belle and I went to Sew Silly Central (or my dining room turned sewing room) for some sew silly fun. Belle has been making jewelry and bows for the last year and even got a sewing/embroidery machine for Christmas so she asked if I could teach her to make something. I chose the Oliver + S Lazy Days Skirt because it is a great starter project. We had so much fun and she did an amazing job! She picked the cutest fabric from my stash. I can not wait to see pictures of her modeling it. Here are some pics of us working... Isn't she the cutest thing ever!?








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment