Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome to Sew Silly Boutique!!

Sew Silly Boutique is a handmade children's clothing boutique. We offer a unique variety of monogrammed, appliquéd, and personalized children's clothing, accessories, and great gift ideas!

Sew Silly is a mom owned and run business that is very unique in today's children's clothing market. Our clothing is not mass-produced; each and every item is designed especially for you. I started sewing as a creative outlet while stuck at home during naptimes while my daughter was still a newborn. After making clothes for her and friend's children I started getting requests from people that wanted to purchase dresses, tutus and blankets. All of the sudden my little hobby turned into a business! I have been so excited to see pictures of kids all over the world (literally) in Sew Silly designs.

I hope you like what you see here on Sew Silly Boutique's new blog and if you have any questions or want to request a custom order feel free to email me at sewsillyboutique@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment